RAMPTECH High Quality Parts
RAMPTECH? LED GSE Headlamp
Sage P/N 334010
Endurance. Built for the Ramp.
The RAMPTECH? LED GSE Headlamp is made of diecast aluminum alloy housing, black powder-coated, and air-tight internal compartments. This GSE headlamp is made of high impact and UV-resistant acrylic plastic that will stand up to the harshest environmental ramp conditions. All mounting brackets and hardware are stainless steel.
Fully Lab and Ramp Tested
The RAMPTECH? LED GSE Headlamp was run for numerous 8 continuous hour cycles while affixed to an air-powered vibration bench without a single failure. The vibration was extreme compared to a typical vehicle application.
The RAMPTECH? LED GSE Headlamp was continuously cycled on and off 50 times per minute for a total of 160 hours at 30 volts. This GSE headlamp was cycled 480,000 times without a single failure.
The RAMPTECH? LED GSE Headlamp was tested by leaving the LED light continuously on for 48 hours at 24 volts during continuous cycles.
The RAMPTECH? LED GSE Headlamp was continuously run for over 400 hours submerged in water. The seal and light intensity remained stable.
The RAMPTECH? LED GSE Headlamp was field-tested on various types of ramp equipment for over years without a single failure.
6 super bright Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs)
- Durable high impact-resistant acrylic lens that will stand up to the harshest environmental ramp conditions
- Rugged solid-state LEDs that can withstand shock and vibration
- Life Rating is approximately 40,000 hours
- Long-life LEDs means never having to replace another bulb
- LED light is whiter and brighter creating better visibility
- LEDs have less current draw which results in in-creased battery and alternator life
- Die-cast aluminum alloy fin style housing provides maximum protection
- Stainless Steel mounting brackets and hardware
- Fully ramp tested and proven
Lens Pattern: Flood for maximum effectiveness
Lens Material: High impact acrylic plastic
Warranty: 1?year limited warranty
Housing Material: Die-cast aluminum alloy
Mounting: Stainless steel pedestal mount
Range: 9 to 24 Volts
1.170 Amps @ 12V DC
0.567 Amps @ 24V DC
Lumen Output: 1080
*This lamp is for airport vehicles only and is intended for the ramp.